- Stamps: Flowers (Happy Little Stampers Doodled Flowers clear stamps), sentiment (The Greeting Farm Purr-fect Cats), grass (free with magazine)
- Dies: Memory Box Pinpoint Rectangle Layers, Lawn Fawn Grassy Border, Cat Die
- Patterned paper: My Mind's Eye Love Me, Martha Stewart Crafts Love Notes, Pebbles We Belong Together, Simple Stories Snap Color Vibe
- Ink: Lawn Fawn Jet Black, Versamark
- Accessories: Embossing folder (double hearts), Tim Holtz Bow Punch, Ranger white embossing powder, Posca white paint maker, heart gems (from my Dollarama stash)
Here is a photo of all three of my ATCs. I made a mini Pocket Letter to hold them, and my crafty friend has received the happy mail!
I would also like to support these challenges with my Meow ATC: A Gem of a Challenge Spring Flowers UE; Crafting By Designs Friendship (this mini pocket letter has been received by my crafty friend) 1/3; Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper February UE; Deep Ocean Cute and Cuddly UE; DL.ART February Linky AG 1/d; Happy Little Stampers - February ATC Challenge Hearts UE (see patterned paper, embossed heart background, and heart gems); Happy Little Stampers AG with Dies UE; Mod Squad Animal Fun 1/3; Penny's Paper-crafty AG 1/3; Pixie's Snippet Playground 320 Flowers, patterned paper, and embossed hearts all leftovers from my HLS GD project; die-cut cardstock for kitty also from my snippets box) 1E; Show Us Your Pussies Cats Only Love UE; The Outlawz Saturday PAM Lots of Layers 1E; Word Art Wednesday 322-323 AG w Uplifting Sentiment Wk2 1/5
Thank you for looking at my ATC! Wishing you a joyful day!