I made this little scene card a while back for a guest designer feature but I didn't get to share it on my blog. I'm seeing a lot of bunny cards around lately so I thought this was a great time to share it! All products used are listed below.
- Rubber stamp: Your Next Stamp - Breezy (retired)
- Clear stamp: Sentiment (Newton's Nook Birthday Flutter)
- Colouring medium: Prismacolor pencils
- Dies: Your Next Stamp Picket Fence (retired), Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles, Waltzingmouse Stamps Scalloped Stitched Rectangles, Lawn Fawn Grassy Border and Spring Showers, Impression Obsession Rabbit Set and Tiny Flowers
- Ink: Twisted Citron Distress Ink (inky background)
- Other: Snow Writer (applied to bunny's tail), Glossy Accents (applied to bunny's eyes and umbrella), tiny gems and tiny heart sequins from my stash
The card fits perfectly with Your Next Stamp Sketch Challenge #59:
Thank you for looking at my card! Wishing you a joyful day!