I am sharing a card featuring a precious image from Craftin Desert Divas called Coffee Time Kitty. I could not resist this adorable sweetie! She's coloured with Prismacolor pencils, and I added Clear Wink of Stella on the coffee cup and silver Wink of Stella on the spoon, but I don't think you can see the sparkle in the photos. I sponged Spun Sugar Distress Ink around the die-cut circle and mounted it on a sparkly scalloped circle and then a doily.
Here are the products used:
- Image: Craftin Desert Divas - Coffee Time Kitty
- Stamp: Sentiment - My Favorite Things I Knead You
- Dies: Nellie's Multiframe Circles, Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Stitched Nested Circles, Cheery Lynn Flourish Leaf Strip
- Patterned paper: Colorbok, Studio 112
- Glitter cardstock: Colorbok
- Accents: Flowers, Butterflies, Doily, Sequins (all from my stash)
Thank you for looking at my card! Wishing you a joyful day and Happy Hopping!