I am way behind in making my Christmas cards this month! I like to make two each month and this is my first one for May, so stay tuned as I will have another one this week. I was able to put this one together fairly quickly. The background paper is from the dollar store. I die-cut the Lawn Fawn Forest Border in white and layered it onto the patterned paper and stamped a sentiment (All Night Media/Plaid) in Ancient Page Chocolate. I die-cut Die-Namites Scrolly Deer in brown and added three brown gems.
I would like to support the following 10 challenges:
- CRAFT Christmas but no Red or Green 1/5
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Use Something Die Cut or Punched UE
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra May AG UE
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper May UE
- Crimbo Crackers Christmas AG UE
- Little Claire's Outdoors 1/3
- Pixie's Snippet Playground Die cuts are made from snippets 2/3
- Rudolph Day AG Christmas 1E C10
- Scrappy Moms Stamps Animals UE
- The 12 Months of Christmas Link-up Christmas with Optional Christmas Critters 1/3 FT
Thank you for looking at my card! Wishing you a joyful day!
P.S. I have candy! Check out my 2-year Blogiversary celebration post here.