Continuing on my quest to use up my hoard of washi tape, I created a background with various greens and gold. I was inspired by the colours at Your Next Stamp (see below). Some of the tapes are sparkly - they look fabulous in person! Like I said, I don't usually make St. Patrick's Day cards so I went with a Just Because sentiment from Serendipity Stamps. I hand-cut it into a fishtail banner and doodled stitching along the top and bottom edges. To finish off my card, I added a number of flower sequins - these are new - I found them at the dollar store!
I would like to support these fun challenges:
- Bizzy Becs Store AG UE C6
- My Craft Creations Feb.2-14 AG UE
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday All Things Bright and Beautiful 5/5
- Simon Says Stamp Work it Off Wednesday New (new flower sequins and digi) 2/3
- Your Next Stamp Colour Challenge 2/3
Thank you for looking at my card! Wishing you a joyful day!