Monday, December 29, 2014

Candy Winner

Hello, everybody!  Thank you to everyone who entered my candy!  I wish I could give all of you a prize!  I used random.org to choose the winner:

Congratulations to lucky number 12!  That's you, Donna!  You are the winner of my Bugaboo prize! Please leave a comment below and then email me at fitkitty1@gmail.com and I will send you the winning code for your prize! Thank you to everyone who entered! Wishing you all a joyful day!

Edited:  Looks like the random.org numbers don't show up but the winning number was 12 when I hit generate.

14 comments:

  1. Congrats to Donna and thanks for the chance :) hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Donna! Happy New Years to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Donna, enjoy your prize!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Donna, enjoy your prize.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kitty, how exciting and how generous of you! Thanks to all the above for the congrats! Happy New Years to all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I forgot to answer your question my friend!! Before I emboss, I lightly spray the heavyweight cardstock with a spritz of water. I have a Tim Holtz spritzer bottle and I just give the paper a couple of quick spritzes before I put it in the embossing folder. It makes the paper more pliable and really brings out the embossing. Have a wonderful week... the last of 2014 - ugh!! Hugs!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Donna! Have lots of fun choosing - happy new year to you, Miss Kitty! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to Donna.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete