Today I have used no kitties and have done no colouring. I used only one stamp - Hero Arts Chinese Happiness Wish from their Chinese Wishes set - I've had this set for years and (hanging my head) have never used any of them. I have been inspired by MFP's Oriental Sketch Challenge to dust off my neglected Asian-themed stamps and papers again. I stamped the sentiment in brown, layered with brown cardstock, and popped up with 3-D dots. Then I layered the patterned paper according to the sketch shown below.
Here are the other supplies used:
- Die: Nellie's Multiframe Squares
- Ink: Staz-On Timber Brown
- Patterned paper: Pink (American Crafts), light brown (won this in some candy - thank you, Colette - it's very glittery although it doesn't show up in the photo)
- Cardstock: Unmarked from my stash
- Sketch: MFP's Oriental Sketch Challenge
|MFP Oriental Sketch Challenge|
I enjoy supporting the following challenges:
A Blog Named Hero Layer Cake - use layers or dimension (lots of layers used) UE C5
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge April Challenge UE
MFP's Oriental Sketch Challenge Sketch (see above) 5E #1
Open-Minded Crafting Fun
The Crafter's Cafe Clean and Simple 3E #1
Thank you for looking at my card! I enjoy reading your comments! Wishing you a joyful day!